Enjoy the warmth and comfort of deep penetrating far infrared rays in the lightweight BioBelt! Carefully selected semi-precious stones, known for their therapeutic effects over thousands of years, enhance your experience by generating, transmitting and storing energy. While modern technology has long harnessed their power in watches, computers, and lasers and televisions, gemstones are now coming to the forefront of science for their medicinal uses as well. The BioBelt combines the wonder of 8 precious jewels: Amethyst, Tourmaline, Green Jade, Crystal, Citrine, Topaz, Tiger’s Eye, and Elvan.
Negative Ion and Far Infrared Technology
Two key power crystals, Tourmaline, and Amethyst, super charge the Negative Ion output to your body from the BioBelt. Negative ions are good for you, invisible, odorless molecules that provide a calming sense of well-being when we are around flowing water sources, the ocean, waterfalls or simply in nature.
Far infrared rays are a well-studied and documented frequency that is part of the light spectrum. The soothing heat of far infrared has the ability to penetrate deeply into the body, raising the surface temperature, and enhancing body function on many levels. The Journal of the American College of Cardiology published findings that far infrared sauna therapy improves cardiac function and clinical symptoms associated with Chronic Heart Failure. The authors concluded that vascular endothelial function improves with repeated treatments.(2)
Note: these studies apply to infrared energy, and were not performed using the BioBelt.
Far Infrared Results for Back Pain
In a remarkable, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, a 50% reduction of chronic back pain over six weeks was demonstrated in patients with chronic, intractable lower back pain. The study, conducted at Rothbart Pain Management Clinic in Ontario, applied infrared energy to the lower back area to test for pain relief efficacy. (3)
Similarily, the BioBelt provides a comforting relief of aches and pains with its gentle far infrared heat wherever it is applied. Heat relieves lower back pain by:
- Dilating the blood vessels in muscle tissue. As a result, increased oxygen and nutrients flow into the muscles, promoting healing to damaged tissue.
- Stimulating the sensory receptors in the skin, thereby decreasing the transmission of pain signals to the brain, which relieves discomfort.
- Decreasing stiffness, soreness by softening the muscles and tissues and providing added comfort.
Indications for Use:
- Minor muscle pain
- Minor joint pain and stiffness
- Joint pain associated with arthritis
- Muscle spasms / Minor sprains / Minor strains
- Minor muscular back pain
- Relaxation of muscles
- Temporary increase of local circulation
Quality You Can Trust
As with other Richway products, you can rely on the same quality construction in the BioBelt, including a Nano Copper fabric layer (layer #6) for electromagnetic interception and a Silicon and Teflon layer (layer #8) that reverses the electromagnetic current to provide additional EMF interception.
Additional benefits include the gemstone layer of Amethyst, Citrine, Jade, Tiger’s Eye, Elvan, and Topaz, the TOCA layer for a powerful negative ion boost, and the Quantum Energy Layer with peach and grape seed extracts.
Order your BioBelt today in Regular or an X-Large size.
- Power: AC 120V (50/60Hz)
- Power consumption: 50W
- Max Temperature: 149F / 65C
- Size: Regular – 55.11” x 8.26”; XL – 62.99” x 8.29”
- Infrared Heating Component: 18.11” x 8.26”
(1) Fredrikus G. J. Oosterveld, Johannes J. Rasker, Mark Floors, Robert Landkroon, Bob van Rennes, Jan Zwijnenberg, Mart A. F. J. van de Laar, Gerard J. Koel. Infrared sauna in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. Clinical Rheumatology. 2009 January 01. vol. 28 issue 1, pages 29-34 doi10.1007/s10067-008-0977-y.
(2) Kihara, T., et al., 2002, Repeated sauna treatment improves vascular endothelial and cardiac function in patients with chronic heart failure, J Am Coll of Cardiology, 39(March 6):754-759.
(3) George D Gale, MBBS FRCA FRCPC DAAPM, Peter J Rothbart, MD FRCPC, and Ye Li, Infrared therapy for chronic low back pain: A randomized, controlled trial, Pain Res Manag. 2006 Autumn; 11(3): 193°©196.