BioMat Warranty & Repair Information
RichWay International, Inc. offers a wonderful 1 year warranty and 30 year low rate repair policy and a lifetime trade in option. You can return your old product and receive 30% discount towards new product purchase, even towards a different product. If the product that you are trading in for is of lesser value, it is 30% of the cost of the lesser value item. You are responsible for all shipping costs. The one year warranty and 30 year repair policy and trade in option applies only to the person originally registered as purchaser of the product.
A return merchandise authorization (RMA) number must be obtained by contacting BioMat.com at 1-888-524-6628 / 909-697-4114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you may contact RichWay at 1-808-589-2800 / 1-855-338-6410 or email email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org before any returns for refunds or repairs are made. Be sure to have your invoice (RI) number on hand when contacting our office.
Returns must be received by our office within two (2) weeks from the date the RMA was given. The customer is responsible for the return shipping charges.
Richway provides repair service for our products. In order to better serve you, an RMA number is required. When inquiring about a repair, please provide a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing and provide your RI NUMBER for your purchase. The RI number is the Richway invoice number for your purchase which is obtained at the time you place the order. The following information provides some details of our repair service.
- Up to 2 months from the date of delivery, Richway will pick up the product, repair it and send it back to the customer at no charge.
- Two months to one year from the date of delivery, the customer is responsible for shipping the product back to Richway and the repair fee is 100% free. Richway will cover the cost of shipping the product back to the customer.
- One year and on from the date of delivery, the customer is responsible for shipping the product back to Richway and for the repair fee which is detailed on the next page. Richway will cover the cost of shipping the product back to the customer.
- Richway offers Life Time Trade In for 30% off the value of your original purchase. You can trade in for the same product plus shipping or if the products you are trading in for is of lesser value, it is 30% of the cost of the lesser value item plus shipping.
- Only the original buyer of the product can call to get the warranty service.
How to send product in for repair:
- Pack items securely. Do not send the Biomat in the suitcase/carry bag.
- IMPORTANT: Write the RMA number on the outside of the package and enclose return name, address and phone number. *Richway will not be responsible for packages that are shipped without an RMA number written outside of the package.
- Item must have a tracking number. UPS or FedX numbers can be tracked. If sending via the U.S. Post Office, requesting delivery confirmation will enable tracking of your item. If sending via the U.S. Post Office, you may insure your item, but the insurance receipt cannot be used for tracking.
- Ship to: Richway & Fuji Bio Inc., 1314 South King Street Suite 520, Honolulu, HI 96814
How to send in payment for repair:
- Upon completion of the repair, Richway will get in contact with the customer for payment information and return address confirmation.
- If you would like to pay by check, you may enclose a check payable to Richway & Fuji Bio Inc. with your repair.
Repair time: Estimated 3 weeks from date of receipt.